bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com (Updated: May, 2017)
The travelling Bovs
Around 111 surfers browse bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com every single day with around 3.15 pages browsed by everybody on average as of May, 2017 .
Majority of people have done secondary schooling, college/higher education & graduate school, hopefully mainly female, making roughly 60k - 100k, 100k+ & 0 - 10k while visiting from restaurant, school/college & home.
India (47.83%), United Kingdom (15.53%), Brazil (10.79%), China (9.33%) & Philippines (5.69%) are most traffic sending countries, potentially sending roughly 89.17% of total people .
$3.35 per day could be made from bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com and can be purchased for $1.2k . It is 6 years 11 months 10 days old blog.
However, occasionally surfers may commit an error and log onto novsroadtrip, bovwroadtrip and bovsrkadtrip in place bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com due to very identical URL structure.
bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com Blog Profile
Writer seems to be posting too little as displayed by his liveliness level of 6.18 posts/year, thus writer sounds to be not much interested in blogging.
|Blog Age||6 years 11 months 10 days|
|Total Blog Posts||43|
|Blog Start Date||December 8, 2009, 11:20 pm|
Below given are the blog posts of bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com updated until May, 2017:
- The travelling Bovs: The Katherine Show (published on: 05-September-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: The Bungle Bungles (published on: 04-September-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Fitzroy Crossing (published on: 02-September-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Road Closed (published on: 02-September-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Mornington Wilderness Camp (published on: 26-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: More Charnley River Station (published on: 24-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Charnley River (published on: 24-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Home Valley and the wet season (published on: 23-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Gibb River Road - El Questro (published on: 19-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Kununurra (published on: 11-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Katherine (published on: 06-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: The Top End (published on: 01-August-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Flinders Ranges - April 2010 (published on: 19-July-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Cornish Moonta Bay (Yorke Peninsula) - April 2010 (published on: 19-July-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Fishing (published on: 24-June-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Port Lincoln (published on: 24-June-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Flinders Ranges (part 2) (published on: 22-June-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Adelaide's biggest downpour in years (published on: 02-June-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Coonawarra (published on: 02-June-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Caves (published on: 15-May-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: On the road again (published on: 12-May-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: The lightshow (published on: 25-April-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Mt Ruapehu (published on: 25-April-2010)
- The travelling Bovs: Out of adversity (published on: 25-April-2010)
Hints to Increase Search Engine Optimization
- Use a keyword tool like Google Keyword Tool and UberSuggest, to harvest high traffic and low competition keywords.
- If you have not yet, do a thorough keyword research and make a keyword plan comprising of low, medium and high profile keywords to work accordingly.
- Add your address and phone number to your site, since it's treated as a gesture of trust by search engines.
bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com User Involvement
Each month expectedly 3.4k people find bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com. Everyone of those explores 3.15 pages on average per month. This establishes that it is very little known web property.
During May, 2017 there was potential to attract 3.4k visitors.
|Avg. Time on Site||02:37 minutes|
bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com Revenue Estimation
Our record exhibits this site admin could have earned $101 during May, 2017. With India (having $1.6k per capita income), United Kingdom (having $43.8k per capita income) and Brazil (having $8.7k per capita income), contributing toward larger share of traffic, the earning potential of bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com is stupendous. On the whole this site can be sold for $1.2k.
bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com Web Footprint
Watch the index and backlinks count in major search engines. WayBack Machine can expose how this site looked in past.
Visitor Profile of bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com
Attract people with higher per capita incomes to earn more via affiliate marketing and Adsense. During May, 2017 bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com has been visited by 47.83% India (avg income $1.6k), 15.53% United Kingdom (avg income $43.8k) and 10.79% Brazil (avg income $8.7k).
|Country||Monthly Visitors||Monthly Pageviews||Per Capita Income|
|Korea Republic of||103||324||$27.2k|
bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com Keyword Map
Keyword chart of bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com argues the site is built upon moderate utility keywords. Dominent keyword value can fetch sizeable earnings.
|Keyword||Expected Cost||Expected Visitors|
Surfer spectrum of bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com chiefly encompasses of African people that mostly include people from countries like Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt & Algeria, contributing (26% or about 872 visitors) during May, 2017, along with fair share of Ethnic groups like Hispanic (16%, about 536 visits) and Caucasian (14%, roughly 469 people).
|Ethnic Groups||Potential Percentage||Expected Visitors|
Any shortcoming, complaints, user feedback about bovsroadtrip.blogspot.com can be provided below.